Would you like to host a Fringe performance in your garden?
How to register:
To register your garden as a venue, go to Eventotron and register or log in. Once logged in, go to Venues in the top navigation and click on +CREATE A NEW VENUE, then complete the Venue Details.
Eventotron is used by lots of different festivals, seasons and events and the standard venue details questions reflect that. To help you complete the questions we’ve created this How to Register a Garden Guide.
Things to consider:
- Your neighbours. It’s very important to be as considerate as possible and to communicate your plans to your neighbours. Let them know what to expect, start times, end times and reassure them that the event will not be too noisy.
- If you have any garden structures that could be used, for example, a gazebo in case of rain
- How the audience will access your garden safely
- If you want to sell alcohol or hot food at the event, you will need to apply for a temporary event licence (it takes at least 10 working days for licence applications to be processed)
- You will need Public Liability Insurance (estimated cost: £60). We recommend contacting: Mark Prendergast at Musicians Insurance Services:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01246 589 709
- You will need to complete a Covid Risk Assessment
Tickets will go on sale from this website once all the information from you and the performance event is finalised.
All audience members will receive this alert on the purchase of tickets:
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 is very much with us. By buying a ticket and attending a Garden Fringe event you are agreeing to follow social distancing guidelines strictly. Please maintain AT LEAST 1m distance from any attendee, performer, staff member or any other individual who is not part of your household. We strongly recommend the use of face coverings. You agree that no audience member, performer or representative of Garden Fringe is responsible for your health. Garden Fringe WILL pass on your contact details to NHS Test and Trace if requested.